Othernessproject was represented by Stine Ebbesen in the EU-project led by Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V. in Dresden, between 9-16 October.
The Training Course “Spread the Word” started on Tuesday, October 10th. Participants from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Spain and the United Kingdom joined the project, which is about achieving better visibility of projects especially in the field of youth, and the more effective dissemination and exploitation of European Projects’ results and learning outcomes through a certain methodology and strategy.
The training started with an introduction about the Training Course, presented by the Project Coordinator, Myrto-Helena Pertsinidi.
Dimitra Zervaki, training leader introduced, together with Myrto-Helena Pertsinidi a series of useful notions, concepts and strategies for effective dissemination.
Throughout the one week training further topics introduced were:
- Values of persevrance, consistency, accountability, playfulness and discretion,
- Team Canvas Activity,
- Open Badges and the BADU Strategic Partnership Project which aims to validate youth workers’ competences and skills,
- Motivating a team, talking in front of an audience, spreading efficiently the information,
- Defining key terms such as: “Communication Strategy”, “Project Dissemination”, “Project Visibility”, “Project Exploitation”, “Marketing” and “Brand”,
- Design Thinking Process,
- “Pitch like a Mastic Tree” method,
- Project Story Blueprint.
Photos by Olga Yocheva.