Training course organized by Jugend- & Kulturpoject e.V. (Germany), in cooperation with othernessproject (Denmark), Creativity Platform & YET (Greece), CESIE (Italy), Stowarzyszenie Moje Marzenia Spełniają Się MMS (Poland), Stichting Caracola (the Netehrlands), Biznosova (Serbia), Kulturno Izobraževalno Društvo Pina (Slovenia) and GoEurope (Spain), subsidized by the EU.
Time: April-September 2016:
- Dresden and Berlin – training and study visits;
- Thessaloniki – training and study visits;
- Dresden – reflections, further planning.
- creating a platform of experiences, best practices and knowledge of entrepreneurial and social innovation activities;
- understanding the structural differences between Dresden, Berlin and Thessaloniki concerning the environment for startup ventures;
- developing entrepreneurial attitude and practical skills;
- fostering intercultural and interdisciplinary cooperation;
- developing an international network of creative entrepreneurs.
From othernessproject: Pil Josefine Nielsen and Rita Sebestyén.
Project coordinator: Myrto-Helena Pertsinidi
Representative of the orgnizer: Stefan Kiehne
- session: Dresden/Berlin, Germany – 29.03 – 06.04.2016
Trainers: Peter Schmiedgen and Toni Kiel.
Facilitator: Myrto-Helena Pertsinidi.
- innovative businesses that solve social problems;
- creative and co-working spaces based in former
- cross-sectoral cooperation.
2. session: Thessaloniki, Greece – 10.06 – 17.06.2016
Trainer: Dimitra Zevraki
Facilitators: Olympia Datsi & Myrto-Helena Pertsinidi.
- marketing research and strategy
- design thinking
- customer development and management
- communication with partners and establishing an international network
- using social & traditional media
- product and service development.
3. session: Dresden, Germany
- fundraising and pitching
- creating an international network
- final presentation of the results of the work
- evaluation of the meeting.
Main topics: Entrepreneurship, Creative Economy & CCIs, social innovation, urban development, cross-sectoral cooperation.