Training course on PR and dissemination: an EU-project led by Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V. in Dresden, between 9-16 October.
Participating countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Spain and the United Kingdom.
Stine Ebbesen represented othernessproject.
Project Coordinator: Myrto-Helena Pertsinidi.
Training leader: Dimitra Zervaki.
- Values of persevrance, consistency, accountability, playfulness and discretion,
- Team Canvas Activity,
- Open Badges and the BADU Strategic Partnership Project which aims to validate youth workers’ competences and skills,
- Motivating a team, talking in front of an audience, spreading efficiently the information,
- Defining key terms such as: “Communication Strategy”, “Project Dissemination”, “Project Visibility”, “Project Exploitation”, “Marketing” and “Brand”,
- Design Thinking Process,
- “Pitch like a Mastic Tree” method,
- Project Story Blueprint.
Photos by Olga Yocheva.